Want to See Photo Guides in Other Locations?

This site is part of a larger network of photo guides. Click here to go up to the Global site.

Free Photo Guides In USA

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

About time eh? USA is live!!

It's been a while coming, but I have a feeling that USA is going to grow very quickly once the word starts to spread.

We are definitely going to need a whole host of administrators and contributors, so please email me if you would like to be part of this grass roots project.

Brent

1 comment:

Doc R Hogan said...

Brent,
I just found out about this through one of your contributors,in South Africa.
I am a Live aboard sailor on the East Coast ( Mid-Atlantic) of the USA...I am currently in the Chesapeake Bay area of Virginia...
I whole heartedly back this project ..But..I am an Old Guy and can barely get my E Mails ,and my FlickR account to cooperate...I have plenty to contribute and would be glad to pass this to my fellow East Coast folks...But I will need a lot of help until I understand how it works in Laymen terms...Then I'm OK ...LOL
I can think of several (North to South) along the Coast that would be most helpful...
I may even know an admin. for the Group...
Whats the next step?
Thanks for the fore thought to see a need and fill it.
Trader Doc